Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CVS is so great!

Just a quick post here about the Listerine deal going on at CVS this week. It is priced at $3.99, but if you scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine, you'll find a coupon for $2 off. Add on the $1 off coupon from the paper this week (1/6), and it makes it 99 cents. I've read that Ibotta (a coupon app on smartphones) will give you back $1.50, making this an awesome money maker! I'll post back to tell you if it works for certain.

I also used the coupon found at CVS near the vitamins on a tear pod. I have the coupon pictured. Remember, if you purchase the travel size Aleve, this is an 86 cent money maker! Plus, I believe larger bottles of Aleve are on sale for Buy One, Get One 1/2 off, so this might be the best week to use this coupon. Its valid until 12/31/13 so don't worry if you can't get there, but you should snag one before they are all gone!

My subtotal for these items was only 14 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment