Saturday, January 26, 2013


Haven't been blogging much this week but I have been getting some great deals! Here is my latest CVS trip:


  • Dove Men+Care Deodorant: On clearance for $1.39 for the bonus pack! I used a $1 off coupon I printed a few weeks ago (not quite sure where) and the Magic Coupon Machine gave me $1.50 off any deodorant purchase.  Final price was 14 cents each!
  • 6ct Aleve- Still free plus 86 cent money maker. Find this coupon on a tear pad by the vitamins!
  • Good and Natural Bar- I have a few more of the free bar coupons, This one was free also.
  • Nivea Lip Balm- These were on sale 2/$5. I used the Nivea coupon from 1/6, $3 off of two. They came out to $1 each
My subtotal for this trip was $1.28! CVS is on the top of my list for places to coupon.


Here was my big haul from Target and Walmart! Pretty good deals in this batch:

Target:

  • Pepperidge Farm Jingos!: On price cut for $1.89. I used my $1 off coupon from last week's paper, so they were only 89 cents!
  • Campbell's Skillet: These were on sale for $2 each. I believe I got a $1 off coupon from liking them on Facebook, making it only $1. I'll give this a try.
  • Quaker Oats Real Medleys: These had a sale for buy 3 and get 1 free. I also used $1 off of two coupon found through the instant win game here and the $1 off two target coupon. In the end, these were 77 cents each!
  • Starkist Tuna Pouches were on price cut fr $1.04. I bought 6 and used the target coupon for 50 cents off six. I then stacked it with three manufacture coupons for 55 cents off two. These came out to 32 cents each! Pretty awesome, usually these are priced way higher than the cans
  • Reynold's Slow Cooker Liners were on price cut for $1.79. I found a 75 cent off coupon from  the Reynold's website, making them $1.04. I hope they fit my Ninja Cooker!
  • Activa: The best deal yet! Target had the four packs for $1.66. I bought 4 and used two target coupons for $1 off two. I then used four of the 1/13 coupon for $1 off. These four packs were only 66 cents each!
Walmart:
      Had kind of a bad experience because the cashier had a hard time with the coupons and I held up the line. Don't you hate that? Nonetheless, got some epic deals
  • Duraflame Log: Found this in the camping section priced at $3.88. I used the $3 off coupon from either 1/13 or 1/20 (can't quite remember). Either way, it was only 88 cents! What a great find
  • South Beach Diet: Found this in the clearance aisle! It was marked for $3.00 and I used the $3 off coupon from coupons.com. Free free free!
  • Poise Cooling Wipes: Free +2 cent money maker with the $3 off coupon. I'm sure I'll find a good use for these.
  • ID Gum: On rollback for a dollar each. I used the Buy one Get one coupon from coupons.com and got them for 50 cents each!
  • One Beyond Cat Food: Another free box! I'm planning to write to Purina and thank them for awesome coupons. Coupons.com also has a $2.50 off coupon for this great food
  • Wolf Chili was on sale for $1. I used my 40 cent off coupon from 1/20, making it only 60 cents.
  • Uncle Ben's Rice Cups were $1 each. I used the coupon for $1 off of two, making these only 50 cents each
I'm so happy with these couponing adventures. I hope my coupon buying helps someone else out there. See you next time after a new batch of Sunday coupons! I hear there are two Red Plums, a SmartSource, and a P&G saver. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment