Monday, January 14, 2013

Yay for Target Deals!


Amazing deals at Target today!
  • Oral B Replacement Toothbrush Heads- Price cut for only $3 per pack! Trust me, this deal will go fast and it may not be at all Targets. These  are priced as high as $25, but for some wonderful reason they are marked WAY down. Got enough to last 18 months for only $12 :)
  • Jimmy Dean Delights- Just had to use the rest of my Jimmy Dean $2 off coupons from 1/6 paper to make these only 17 cents! I had them for breakfast today and it is actually very good! Best meal I've had for 17 cents, haha
  • Dr. Scholl's Active Series and Massaging Gel- Target has a deal going on now (until the 19th, I believe) where you get a $5 gift card when you buy 2. For the Active Series Insoles, I used a $5 off manufacturers coupon (there was one this week in the paper 1/13 and you can also print from Dr. Scholl's website) plus a $3 off target coupon from their website, making these $11 before the gift card. I then used the $4 off manufacturers coupon from this weeks paper, making the massaging gel $5.49. Subtract the totals from the gift card I received and they come out to only $5.75 each!! That is pretty awesome considering the Active Series is normally $20!
  • Clorox 2 Stain Remover- Finally got around to using my $1.50 off coupon of any Clorox 2 product.  This brought the stain remover to only $1.49. I do not think this coupon is available still, check coupons.com to be sure.
Hurry to your Target to see if you can get these great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment