During my shopping trip to Target today, I tried to score all the good deals that will be ending on the 19th. I think I did pretty well today! Here's what I scored:
- Campbell's Go Soups- These soups, regularly 2.99, were on price cut for 2 for $4. Only two flavors were marked this price. I used the $1 off coupon from Red Plum 1/13 to get 4 soups at $1 each!
- Snikkidy Vegetable Fries- Find a high value $2 off coupon here. You are able to print a 'mystery coupon'. Other options are a B1G1 or $1 off coupon. The regular price for these fries are $2.99, so I got them for 99 cents!
- Garden Delight Pasta- Select varieties are priced at $1 until 1/19. Printed out a $1 off of 2 coupon from their Facebook here. These two came out to 50 cents each!
- Campbell's Natural Soups- These soups, which are my favorite made by Campbell's, have a price cut for $1.25 each. Usually you can only find these soups for $1.50, so it's a good deal to begin with. There were coupons in this past week's paper for 50 cents off two, but I printed this one here from coupons.com for 75 cents off two. That means these were only 88 cents each! Good find.
- Kashi Go Lean Crunch- Last few days to get this deal!! These are on sale at Target for $2.75. On Target.com, print the 75 cents off coupon. Then head over to coupons.com to print the $1 off coupon. Stack these together and pay only $1! This cereal is regularly priced around $3.50!
- Hormel Chili- Another pretty awesome coupon stack. The chili with beans were marked on sale for $1.02, but there are also two coupons floating around on the interwebs. Target.com has a coupon for 55 cent off of two. Likewise, coupons.com has a 55 cent off two. That makes it just 47 cents each!
- Funky Monkey Dried Fruit- Originally $2.39, these were on sale for $1.69. I printed a 75 cent coupon from here , so they were only 97 cents! 41% savings!
- Neutrogena Make-up Remover Wipes- Free plus a 3 cent money maker! Just print the $2 off on any Neutrogena cosmetic item from coupons.com and find these in the travel/trial size section marked $1.97. Or, stack this with the $1.50 off Target coupon from the Target Johnson & Johnson insert from 1/6 and pay only $1.50 for the larger pack.
- Revlon Eye Liner- Marked at $4.49, I used the $2 off any Revlon product Target coupon from the 1/13 paper and stacked it with the $1 off Revlon eye product from the same week. This came out to just $1.49!
My subtotal for everything was just $12.08 for 15 items! Yay for price cuts and coupon stacking! Hurry to get these awesome deals!