Sunday, January 6, 2013

Freebies from CVS!

Super excited about the freebies I got today from CVS!


  • CVS has a sale for Stayfree maxi pads Buy One Get One Free. In accordance with their coupon policy, I gave them the BOGO coupon from SmartSource today (1/6) and received two free!
  • Since it was back again, I printed out another coupon for a trial size of Clear Shampoo, another item free!
  • I scanned my CVS card yesterday at the Magic Coupon Machine and received $2 off of any 2 Tresseme products. That makes 2 travel size conditioners free!
  • Went to Nivea for Men's facebook: here to score a free Shave Gel when you purchase a Nivea for Men product. Currently, CVS has these products Buy One Get One 1/2 off. Plus, you get $5 ExtraCare Bucks. To get the free gel, I purchased After Shave & Gel moisturizer Cool Kick for $4.99. Even though the Shave Gel was $1.90 from the 1/2 off sale, the free coupon takes $2.99 off! I got $5 ECB, making these to items (basically) free!
  • Found Hershey's holiday candy on clearance for 99 cents. I had a coupon from here for $1 off 2, making them 50 cents each!
My subtotal was only $5.05. Pile that on my $5 ECB at the bottom of my receipt, making everything FREE!
You have 1 week to get all these freebies too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment